Clean, comfortable, spacious fully equipped self-catering accommodation with level access, although a private entrance to this property is also available via steps from its allocated car parking space. The front patio area has lovely distant sea views, ideal for watching beautiful sunsets over the sea.
Treginegar site is peaceful, small and friendly, set at the end of a private drive with rural countryside and sea views, yet only 2 miles from the local village of St Merryn where shops, pubs, restaurants can be found, plus seven stunning bays very close by.
- Sleeps max 5 (1 x double, 1 bedroom with double and single bed)
- TV/DVD and Wi-Fi access
- Wet/shower room with drench head power shower
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with washing machine and dish washer, also use of coin operated tumble dryer (on-site laundry)
- Allocated nearby parking space
- Patio with furniture and side lawn area with washing line
- Communal Wet suit rinse tub