Clean, comfortable, spacious fully equipped self-catering family accommodation. The back door leads onto a large private decked area with wooden picnic table and bench seats with side and rear lawn garden. There is also a front block paved patio area with distant sea views. The modern log burner provides added warmth and comfort for the colder months.
Treginegar site is peaceful, small and friendly, set at the end of a private drive with rural countryside and sea views, yet only 2 miles from the local village of St Merryn where shops, pubs, restaurants can be found, plus seven stunning bays very close by.
- 3 bed rooms: sleeps max 6 adults plus 2 children (2 x double bedrooms, 1 bedroom with bunk beds
- Lounge/diner with log burner
- Separate modern fully fitted kitchen with half dish washer
- TV/DVD and Wi-Fi access
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath, free standing wash bowl and toilet
- Use of on-site coin operated laundry
- Allocated nearby parking space
- Private rear decked patio with furniture, front paved patio area with side and rear lawn with washing line
- Communal Wet suit rinse tub
- 2 person 20% discount for weekly lets (not High Season)
- Short breaks available (Low Season only)