Clean, comfortable, spacious, fully equipped self-catering accommodation with level access. There is a private back patio with large wooden circular picnic table with bench seats, lawn and garden.
Treginegar site is peaceful, small and friendly, set at the end of a private drive with rural countryside and sea views, yet only 2 miles from the local village of St Merryn where shops, pubs, restaurants can be found, plus seven stunning bays very close by.
- Sleeps max 6 (1 x double, 1 bedroom with double and bunk beds)
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner
- TV/DVD and Wi-Fi access
- Shower room with glass shower cubicle, wash basin and toilet
- Use of on-site coin operated laundry
- Allocated nearby parking space
- Private rear patio with furniture, lawn and garden with washing line
- Communal Wet suit rinse tub
- 2 person 20% discount for weekly lets (not High Season)
- Short breaks available (Low Season only)
- Pet friendly – maximum 2 dogs