Clean, comfortable, spacious, fully equipped, self-catering accommodation, with level access and wheelchair friendly. The patio area has lovely distant sea views, ideal for watching beautiful sunsets over the sea.
Treginegar site is peaceful, small and friendly, set at the end of a private drive with rural countryside and sea views, yet only 2 miles from the local village of St Merryn where shops, pubs, restaurants can be found, plus seven stunning bays very close by.
- Sleeps max 5 (1 x double, 1 x bedroom with 3 x single beds)
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with breakfast bar
- TV/DVD and Wi-Fi access
- Wet/shower room
- Use of on-site coin operated laundry
- Allocated nearby parking space
- Patio with furniture and front lawn area with washing line
- Communal Wet suit rinse tub
- 2 person 20% discount for weekly lets (not High Season)
- Short breaks available (Low Season only)
- Pet friendly – maximum 2 dogs